Best of 2015: Top 10 Journalism Photos
It’s that time of year again! As we bid farewell to 2015 and welcome in 2016 with open arms, we’re taking a fond look back at the most popular images shared on 500px this past year.
There are only two rules:
1. The photos must have been uploaded to 500px (not necessarily taken) in 2015.
2. No photographer may appear more than once on any list, so everybody gets a chance to be featured.
One of the photographic highlights of 2015 was definitely the eruption of the stratovolcano Calbuco in Chile. A dramatic natural spectacle it was captured by many 500px photographers, two of whom made it onto the next Best of 2015 list we’re about to share with you.
You guessed it, it’s time to share the Top 10 Journalism Photos of 2015 on 500px:
10. Hydrant Hijinks by Todd Wall
9. Colour Powder by Vichaya Pop
8. Fishermen Life by Visoot Uthairam
7. Morning Prayers by Jaskiran Singh Batram
6. Pasha Bulka Evacuation by Robert Downie
5. Rough life by Jae Youn Ryu
4. Hard life by smile on their faces by Hamos Gyozo
3. Erupcion Volcan Calbuco by Francisco Negroni
2. Volcano Calbuvo I by Marcelo Dufflocq
1. Smoke on the water… by Alfredo Constanzo
Like (or don’t like) what you see? Let us know in the comments! And if your favorite 500px photojournalism didn’t make this year’s Top 10, share that with us too.